Revolutionary Iris Identity Management
Stanley introduces one of the most advanced, cost-effective and efficient biometric identity management systems available. Until now, generations of iris, retina, fingerprint and hand geometry readers required users to stand in place until their identity could be verified. Stanley's Eyelock readers capture user's iris code data at a distance and in motion while the individual is approaching. Second only to an individual's DNA, the iris remains a proven biological constant, well beyond that of fingerprintsproviding the utmost in security. Additionally, access control users can rest assured that the only information being collected from them is a high definition photograph of their iris. Whether the security entry point be a high throughput turn-style, office door or parking gate, Stanley's Eyelock biometric readers ensure maximum convenience with unprecedented accuracy.
HBOX® is a multi-modal biometric reader that scans the iris to deliver a high level of security with convenience, ease-of-use, high throughput and cost effectiveness that has until now limited the wide spread deployment of biometric security systems.
- HBOX® is an over-the-door device that can be used indoors, as well as
outdoors, with multiple mounting options, ranging from mobile stands and fixed frames to wall mounts.
- HBOX® has a person throughput of up to 50 people per minute, and can be
configured to serve different security needs with various throughput requirements. HBOX® is ideal for high throughput environments such as airports, stadiums and construction sites.
- HBOX® can be configured to serve as an electronic physical access control
system and is a genuinely new paradigm in access control; eliminating the high recurring cost to manage card-based systems.
EyeSwipe® is a smaller version of Eyelock's HBOX® technology, performing real-time iris recognition on the fly, at a distance.
- EyeSwipe® serves various security requirements, ranging from corporate
headquarters and campus settings, to other access control and high throughput environments replacing traditional methods and systems.
- EyeSwipe® eliminates the high recurring costs to manage card-based
systems or may be used in conjunction with card-based systems. The product is offered at price-points that easily compete with the less-accurate but widely-used card-based systems.
- EyeSwipe® is scalable to accommodate high person-traffic environments.
- EyeSwipe®, with its 30 person per minute throughput capability, is ideal for high-throughput environments, such as building access control.
EyeSwipe® Mini is a miniaturized version of Eyelock EyeSwipe® technology, performing real-time iris recognition on the fly, at a distance.
- EyeSwipe® Mini eliminates the high recurring costs to manage card-based
systems or may be used in conjunction with card-based systems. The product is offered at a price-point that easily competes with the less-accurate but widely-used card-based systems.
- With its 15 people per minute throughput capability, EyeSwipe® Mini is ideal for physical access control to critical rooms and areas within buildings such as server rooms, vaults, as well as single pedestrian doors.
- The technology is entirely seamless to use. A brief glance at the display while moving towards the EyeSwipe® Mini is all that is required.
- EyeSwipe® Mini can be used indoors, as well as outdoors (w/NEMA housing) and can easily be mounted on a wall.