Revolutionary Iris Identity Authentication
STANLEY introduces one of the most advanced, cost effective and efficient biometric identity authentication systems available. Until now, generations of iris, retina, fingerprint and hand geometry readers required users to stand in place until their identity could be verified. STANLEY’s EyeLock readers capture users at a distance and in motion while the individual is approaching. Second only to an individual’s DNA, the iris remains a proven biological constant, well beyond that of fingerprints and facial recognition – providing the utmost in certainty and security.
Access control users can rest assured knowing the only information gathered is a high definition video of their iris. From high throughput turnstiles, office doors, parking garages, laboratory security, and correctional facilities to time and attendance, healthcare facilities and cash management systems, STANLEY’s EyeLock iris identity authentication solutions transcend market sectors and ensure maximum convenience with unprecedented accuracy – while ensuring identity certainty and security.
HBOX® is a multi-modal biometric reader that scans the iris to deliver a high level of security with convenience, ease-of-use, high throughput and cost effectiveness that has until now limited the wide spread deployment of biometric security systems.
- HBOX® is an over-the-door device that can be used indoors, as well as outdoors, with multiple mounting options, ranging from mobile stands and fixed frames to wall mounts.
- HBOX® has a person throughput of up to 50 people per minute, and can be configured to serve different security needs with various throughput requirements. HBOX® is ideal for high throughput environments such as airports, stadiums and construction sites.
- HBOX® can be configured to serve as an electronic physical access control system and is a genuinely new paradigm in access control; eliminating the high recurring cost to manage card-based systems.
- Connects via Wiegand, F/2/F, Relay and Ethernet for simple integration with all existing platforms.
HBOX® Custom Solutions
HBOX® Custom Solutions are available for unique access control applications such as entrances/exits to car parks, military bases and other critical facilities.
- Custom engineered solutions available for access control applications such as entrances/exits to car parks, military bases and other critical facilities.
- The technology is entirely seamless to use as all an individual has to do is briefly glance at the HBOX® Unit.
- The HBOX® Custom Units can even read through windows, glasses and sunglasses.
- Ask STANLEY how we can design a solution for your unique identity management application.
EyeSwipe® Nano TS
EyeSwipe-Nano TS is an advanced iris biometric turnstile solution, providing real-time iris capture, at-a-distance and in motion.
- Engineered to meet the needs of a turnstile or other rapid-throughput environment featuring a broad capture range for enhanced ease-of-use at high speeds.
- Includes an integrated card reader to support legacy users and smooth transition to iris-based technology.
- Ability to store 10,000 records in memory (larger databases supported remotely over network).
- Integrated card reader supports HID Prox or MiFare and other common formats.
- Connects via Wiegand, F/2/F, Relay and Ethernet for simple integration with all existing platforms. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
EyeSwipe® Nano is the most commercially viable iris recognition device on the market. Its streamlined size, recognition speed, integration options and cost-effective price point make the increased security of iris recognition a realistic solution for any customer.
- EyeSwipe® Nano is the newest and most affordable EyeLock iris biometric reader to date. Get all the features of the EyeSwipe® line at a price point for every door in your facility.
- With high-throughput and low-cost, EyeSwipe® Nano makes 100% iris biometric solutions possible.
- The versatile EyeSwipe® Nano can be used for both identity verification and enrollment.
- Ability to store 50,000 records in memory (larger databases supported
remotely over network).
- Connects via Wiegand, F/2/F, Relay and Ethernet for simple integration
with all existing platforms. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).